МЫ ВЕРИМ В МАГИЮ
Regional Business Development Manager (US)
You will be part of M2H agency's team; you will use your existing relationships in the region and in the advertising ecosystem and closing high impact partnerships that increase the agency’s market share. If successful, you will be tasked with maximizing revenue from key customers, while creating excellent, long-term relationship and developing new revenue streams.
You will be part of M2H agency’s team; you will use your existing relationships in the region and in the advertising ecosystem and closing high impact partnerships that increase the agency’s market share. If successful, you will be tasked with maximizing revenue from key customers, while creating excellent, long-term relationship and developing new revenue streams.
Who we are?
M2H agency is a young digital agency working on a Russian and international markets. We already have large corporations like Norilsk Nickel, TMK, MegaFon and RVK among our clients. Our projects include but not limited to the website development, social media marketing, mobile apps development and production of multimedia content. We love our high quality and innovative creations, as each of them we are trying to make unique, unusual and standing out from the others.
- Act as a primary negotiator on all US digital business;
- Meet extensively with small & mid cap clients to develop/strengthen business relationships;
- Develop/strengthen business relationships with key US digital agencies;
- Develop and generate non-traditional revenue and new sales initiatives;
- Define price offerings based on your feeling and knowledge of the US market (in line with our Global Sales Team strategy);
- Ensure that all necessary sales presentations are comprehensive and available in advance;
- Maintain current and accurate revenue forecasts by account on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Communicate regularly with our Global Sales Team on all aspects of digital business opportunities;
- Be agile in responding to dynamic business conditions and business needs.
- Experience in a digital agency environment, ideally in business development, client services, or strategy;
- Experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials;
- Established network of regional digital agencies is a preference;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and start up environment.
To be agreed with a successful candidate depending on qualification, network and sales track record. Recommendations are a plus.